About Zain Ul Abddin
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Age 23 - 27 Years
Industry Distribution and Logistics
As a business graduate with strong data handling abilities, I am proficient in using advanced analytical tools such as Google Sheets, Excel, Power BI, and Tableau. I am able to analyze and interpret data to identify trends that can increase positive business value for both customers and the company. I possess a strong sense of motivation and urgency, and pay close attention to detail in fast-paced business environments. My core expertise includes statistical analysis, sales audit, campaign analysis, campaign effectiveness evaluation, data presentation, dashboard design, advanced Excel and PowerPoint, strategic budgeting and forecasting, and basic Salesforce administration and SQL.
2017 - 2019
I have Passed Masters in Business Major in Supply chain with 3.5 CGPA from Superior University. i am gold Medalist too.
2010 - 2014
Islamia University Bahawalpur
I have Graduated in Computer Sciences from Islamia university Bahawalpur.
2012 - 2014
APWA Degree Collage
Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade networks and in house servers.
– Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
– Keep an eye out for needed updates.
– Support and administer third-party applications.
– Ensure network security and connectivity.
– Monitor network performance (availability, utilization,throughput, goodput, and latency) and
test for weaknesses.
– Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
– Resolve problems reported by end user.
2015 - 2016
Responding employee queries via chat, email, or phone.
– Writing, editing, and revising training manuals for new and updated software and hardware.
– Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
– Diagnosing system errors and other issues
– Following up with employees to ensure full resolution of issue.
2016 - 2022
Conduct Sales Data review and analysis of Market Reports, trend analysis, competition,
retention, and customer churn etc.
– Developing and Maintaining Reports and Dashboards in MS Power Point for Management
– Develop a structured format and pattern for reporting and analysis.
– Conduct Sales audit activities such as Distributor Trade offers, trade discounts and trade
benefits claim verification and disbursement.
– Monitor sales team activities and availability of stocks in market.
– Distributor primary and secondary stock verification (physical stock take).
– Evaluation of campaigns effectiveness.
– Conduct Market research which includes(Sampling base, Questionnaire Design, Data
Gathering,Data recording, Analysis, Report Writing and final presentation of results).
– Data optimization, QA of data and ensuring Data Integrity.
– ROI and Cost-Benefit Analysis on post and pre-promotions.
– Provide support, troubleshooting and problem solving on Data issues.
– Basic administrator of salesforce CRM.
– Data updating and extraction from salesforce to get meaning full insights.
– Provide DMS reports to HOD and Sales Manager.
– Liaison between Sales team for performing DMS related tasks.
– Sales Planning, SMP monitoring, output analysis and merchandising. Analysis of market audit
review and planning.
– Communicate the periodic reporting needs to the sales coordination team.
2022 - Present
Samsons Group of companies
Honors & awards
I got this award for my extra ordinary performance