Job ID 13089
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Manage and grow your business acumen and continue your success as you bring on additional business to meet your activity, revenue and margin targets.
- Develop your book of business by establishing, expanding, and nurturing relationships with key executive stakeholders and decision-makers
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Actively prospect new potential accounts and develop established clients through outbound calling using Zones’ proprietary sales methodology.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Responsible for interacting with prospective customers across the U.S. via outbound phone calls to grow and maintain existing business, reactivate dormant accounts, and open new corporate or government accounts.
- Should have an intensive knowledge of all the latest IT-related products, both software and hardware.
- Must have good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of MS Office, specifically MS Word, Excel
- Position Zones’ Line of Business Solutions as a strategic advantage to our customer’s long-term success
- Maintain Zones vision, values, and “Five Star” culture for success
- Use your sales acumen to anticipate and overcome customer objections to close sales
Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment with other members. Show interest in grasping knowledge and eagerness to learn more. Out-of-the-box thinking and at the same time, adhering to organizational workflows. Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of activities performed to increase sales.
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000