Job ID 18710
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
- Male age: 25 to 35+5 = 40 years
- Female age: 25 to 35+8 = 43 years
- DOMICILE: All Punjab Basis
- No. of Posts/positions: 01-POST (Open Merit)
- PLACE OF POSTING: Planning & Development Board, Lahore.
- Department: Planning And Development Board
- Case No: 05-RK/2023
- ACCA or Master’s Degree (Second Division) in Finance or Accounting or Commerce or Business Administration from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission;
- Two years post-qualification experience in budgeting, planning, and reporting, preferably on foreign-funded projects from public or private sector organizations, and experience in international auditing.
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/ TEST (IF HELD)
In case, a large number of applications are received, shortlisting shall be carried out on the basis of the academic record of candidates or on the basis of one paper MCQs type Written Test
One paper MCQ Type Written Test of 100 Marks and 90 minutes duration. The syllabus is as under:
- Qualification-related questions. (80%)
- General Ability including General (20%)
Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Geography, English, Basic Mathematics, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.