Job ID 19429
Experience 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience in sales
- Experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with CRM software
- Manage regional customer service email and phone systems
- Monitor the support case management process and system regionally, including regular interaction with support and service personnel to ensure customer urgency is a priority
- Work in collaboration with the global after-sales team to ensure standardization of services across all locations, and continuous improvement of processes and tools to maximize customer experience
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Chance to learn and grow in your career
If you are a highly organized and motivated Sales Coordinator with experience in customer service and after-sales, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
To make the job description more SEO-friendly, I have used the following techniques:
- I have used relevant keywords throughout the description, such as “sales coordinator,” “customer service,” and “after-sales.”
- I have used short sentences and paragraphs to make the description easy to read and scan.
- I have used active voice and strong verbs to make the description more engaging.
- I have included a call to action at the end of the description, encouraging candidates to apply for the job.
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Job Shift: Flexible
Experience: 2+ years