Job ID 13578
Experience 10 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Develop, construct, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure optimal performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks and debug any issues or bugs.
- Assist in maintaining code quality, organization, and automation.
- Proficiency in utilizing RESTful APIs to connect Android applications with backend services.
- Strong understanding of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in offline storage, threading, and performance optimization.
- Extensive knowledge of Android SDK, various Android versions, and handling different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with additional sensors like gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and relevant libraries.
- Ability to comprehend business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficiency in benchmarking and optimizing application performance.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git and Azure DevOps.
- Familiarity with continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- Knowledge of local databases like SQLite and RoomDB.
- Proficiency in both Java and Kotlin programming languages.
- Familiarity with Facial Recognition and Optical Character Recognition.
- Minimum of 10 to 12 years of experience as an Android developer.
- Proficient in building audio/video conferencing apps using Janus WebRTC Media Server.
- 20 days of annual leave.
- Leave encashment and provident fund.
- Participation in sports and other health-related activities.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Official lunch.
- Mobile allowance.
If you possess the required experience and skills as mentioned above and are interested in this Android developer position, please apply with your updated resume.
Other jobs you may like
MERN Stack Developer Intern require at Softtik Technologies Rawalpindi
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Softtik Technologies,Unit# D, Floor# 2, Plot# 68, Box Park Building, Bahria Springs North, Phase 7 Rawalpindi, 45600