Job ID 13261
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
The Area Manager role involves working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve regional sales targets while addressing daily issues. The objective is to increase sales of Postpaid, Mobile Wallet Activation, Remittances, and Retail/Franchise Business Development, leading a team of Territory Sales Supervisors and Franchise Service Executives.
- Provide mentorship to team members, addressing their issues and escalating concerns as needed for improved efficiency.
- Develop plans to increase sales of handsets, wifi devices, remittances, and postpaid numbers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as DFS Executives, Sales Operations/Planning Teams, Channel Planning, and Regional Technical Teams, as well as external stakeholders like franchisee staff and retailers.
- Coordinate with Commercial Planning to devise campaigns to increase Postpaid business penetration.
- Familiarize oneself with the market area by visiting retailers and franchise owners.
- Develop and maintain distribution and retail networks throughout the assigned region.
- Implement company policy concerning routing of distribution officers (DO) for franchise business development.
- Manage franchise and retail channels, motivating and counseling the concerned individuals and explaining the profitability model.
- Achieve monthly KPI targets such as Postpaid Sales, Remittances, Cash in, MNP, Gross ads, Jazz Cash Wallets, and 4G penetration.
- Meet assigned targets and strengthen the channel.
- A seasoned professional who has worked on challenging projects and taken end-to-end responsibility from planning to roll out, followed by feedback.
- Motivated to work in remote areas and be a mentor to team members.
- 6 to 10 years of sales distribution, channel development, and retail management experience with a bachelor’s or master’s degree from an HEC recognized institute.
- Excellent communication skills to advocate/defend their point of view professionally, with maturity and a balanced, holistic view of any competing viewpoints.
- Able to supervise sales and franchise management teams and provide guidance to improve sales and distribution channel effectiveness. Act as a change catalyst and strive towards team development.
- Possess resilience, professionalism, maturity, and responsibility.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Joining Jazz provides an opportunity to work for one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan and be part of something transformative. Jazz promotes its core values of entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, professional and interpersonal collaboration, and customer-obsession to create a positive organizational culture. Jazz employees are inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Other jobs you may like
Academic Manager (Night Shift) required in Rawalpindi
- @ YC SOLUTIONS
- Benazir Bhutto Rd, B-Block Block B Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab, 46000