Job ID 12462
Experience 8 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
An ideal Candidate would be someone who can:
- Lead and manage a team of talented designers, illustrators, and photographers.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure that all creative materials are aligned with our brand message and marketing strategy.
- Explore innovative and new creative approaches to enhance our brand image.
- Develop and oversee the visual style and creative direction of advertising campaigns, social media content, and other marketing materials.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies, and recommend new creative solutions that keep us ahead of the competition.
- Review and approve all creative materials before they are released to the public.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts, or a related field.
- A portfolio that showcases your exceptional creativity, originality, and attention to detail.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and other design software.
- Outstanding communication, leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- 8+ years of experience in art direction or a similar role.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
What we offer:
At CureMD, we’re innovative, diverse, and passionate about transforming healthcare. With our collective wisdom, we solve complex problems and drive meaningful change by improving care models, accelerating digital transformation, enhancing interoperability, and driving financial performance improvement.
Additionally, CureMDians receive:
- A competitive base salary, and generous bonuses
- Entrepreneurial culture, opportunities for fast-track growth
- An industry-best learning and development program
- Industry leading benefits
- A supportive and inclusive work environment that values diversity and creativity.
Other jobs you may like
Project Engineer / Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil / Electrical) job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Project Implementation Unit, PAKISTAN, 54000