Job ID 4570
Experience 2 Years
Industry Food industry
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
To assist the Marketing Manager/Senior Brand Manager in the implementation of a marketing strategy for one or more of the organization’s products to meet established sales or market share targets.
- Perform a range of activities to effectively market assigned products/services, such as identifying market research; overseeing product development and design; launching new products; overseeing advertising campaigns; and monitoring sales performance.
Collect, compile, verify, and analyze data on product performance and customer feedback to identify product/service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs.
- Develop knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and customers by working closely with more experienced brand/product managers.
- Liaise with advertising and promotions specialists to design sales campaigns and sales collateral for the product/service that are effective and appropriate for the target audience.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate domestic market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity in co-ordination with sales and trade marketing to identify market opportunities for the product/service.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas, identify product/service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs, and liaise with other areas of the organization (for example production, sales, trade marketing, research and development) to implement these changes.
- Prepare activity plans/calendars; monitor sales volume, revenues against forecasts; and adapt plans to improve the sales performance of the product/service.
- Define advertising objectives, discuss choice of media, and allocate internal and external resources so that campaigns are effective, economical, and appropriate for their intended audience.
- Liaise with managers in sales, trade marketing, and activations to develop campaigns that will help achieve market share targets.
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external vendors (for example printers, graphic designers).
Experience: 2-4 years of relevant experience required
Education: Bachelors (minimum)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation, grammar, basic business math
- Demonstrated excellence in oral, written and electronic communications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion
- Brand Management Skills, Creative Thinking and execution
Other jobs you may like
Executive (Floor Manager) – BPO Operations job in karachi
- @ Ufone 4G
- Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, 75700