Job ID 14900
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
The Assistant Manager Organizational Development will be responsible for designing, managing, and implementing various organizational development initiatives, including learning and development programs, leadership development programs, performance management, corporate culture interventions, and employee engagement initiatives. This role aims to enhance employee performance, promote a positive organizational culture, and drive employee engagement.
strong>Job Responsibilities: Learning & Development Strategy & Planning:
- Develop and implement training programs to address organization-wide and unit-specific training and development needs.
- Assess and ensure the quality and content of training materials, course design, instruction, program evaluations, and learning reinforcement strategies for improved employee performance.
- Manage organizational learning and development activities.
- Evaluate training proposals from internal and external trainers.
Managing Learning & Development Interventions:
- Collaborate with training partners to deliver relevant soft skill training across the organization and evaluate the effectiveness of these programs.
- Design and implement performance management tools, techniques, and training organization-wide.
- Provide consulting services to department/unit leaders on organization design, effectiveness, talent development, and leadership development.
- Support employee career development and progression through the provision of tools, resources, support, and training.
- Manage the Internal Facilitator/Trainer Program.
- Collaborate closely with business partners to suggest relevant programs for their respective areas.
Performance Management System:
- Process and manage quarterly and annual performance evaluations for all employees.
- Manage improvement plans for underperforming employees, including coordinating counseling sessions, tracking performance, proposing improvements, and taking necessary actions as per policy.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of the Performance Management System in the in-house developed system.
- Manage the OKR (Objectives and Key Results) framework as per management instructions.
- Prepare reports and analysis for management review.
360 Degree Survey:
- Design and execute surveys for different segments, such as employee-level and department-level surveys.
- Coordinate the development and execution of 360-degree feedback surveys.
- Prepare survey questions and upload them on relevant portals, such as HCM (Human Capital Management) systems.
Development of Online/E-Learning Platforms:
- Plan and develop online training courses, utilizing administrative tools for online training.
- Establish and develop online learning platforms and programs.
- Coordinate with vendors and stakeholders.
- Prepare budget analysis, feasibility reports, and proposals.
Digital Talent Management [related to Digital Transformation]:
- Research and analyze training programs related to digital knowledge areas.
- Identify digital knowledge areas and ensure the development of a digital talent pool.
- Prepare a communication plan.
- Conduct competitive analysis, focus groups, and culture surveys.
- Design organizational culture frameworks.
- Design and execute employee engagement surveys.
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience, and Skills):
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration or HR. Work Experience: At least 4-6 years of professional experience in HR, preferably in Organizational Development, talent and performance management, and talent development domains.
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS), Performance Management Systems (PMS), and mobile learning apps and tools, including video editing and content authoring tools and software.
- Ability to conduct Learning Needs Analysis (LNA), design surveys, create learning dashboards, conduct focus-group sessions, and deliver trainings.
- Advanced research skills to identify and utilize the most relevant learning methods for designing training course materials and assessing employees.
- Reliable, trustworthy, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
Job Title: Assistant Manager Organizational Development
Reporting to: Manager Organizational Development
Department: Human Resources
Job Type: Permanent