Job ID 18864
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Age limit: 22 – 28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit
- DOMICILE: Islamabad
- No. of Posts/positions: 01 posts Punjab (open merit)
- Department: Ministry of Law and Justice
- Place of posting: Islamabad
- Case No: F.4-182/2023-R
Second class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor degree in computer science/information technology or equivalent qualification from a university recognized by the HEC
Important instructions for submission of application
|1||Observance of general instruction:
In all cases, the eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per the commission‘s policy laid down in general instructions displayed on FPSC’s website. candidates are advised to go through the said general instructions to update themselves before applying.
|2||Procedure to apply:
1) All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website
2) Candidates may edit the online application only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission etc
3) Information claimed in the online application will be treated as final
4) Subsequent claims of exercise, earlier not given in the online form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
5) Detailed general instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website
6) No hardcopy of the online application is required from the applicants
7) Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the losing date, addressed to secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimation difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to the approval of the commission
1) The rate of free for various posts is: – BS-16 to 17 = Rs. 300/-; BS 18= Rs.750/-; BS-19 Rs. 1200/-; BS -20 And above = Rs.1500/-
2) The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Govt treasury or in a branch of national bank of Pakistan or in a state treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of govt under head “C02101- ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE RELIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft/cheque/postal order is not acceptable
3) Original T.R may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of tests/ examination at the center given in admission certificates. Photography or bank scroll is not acceptable.
4) T.R may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of tests/exam or when sked for.
|4||Relaxation in upper age limit:
Maximum age limit as prescribed under the recruitment rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of initial appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (As amended from time to time) the detail is given at para-6 of general instructions available at FPSC’s website
|5||Shortlisting criteria for interview:
The candidates will be shortlisted for interview as per policy of the commission contained in para -16 (A, B&C) of general instruction.
|6||Closing date for submission of application is 21 August,2023|