Job ID 11689
Experience 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
As an Associate Buyer, you are responsible Purchase of goods, materials, and services to ensure that the clients’ needs are met, considering price, quality, and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply.
- Keeping track of all the purchase orders and updating the daily backorder reports.
- Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments and communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operations
- Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities
- Monitor and advise on any issues which present risk or opportunity to the organization
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures during supplier negotiations and contracts award process.
- Prepare and raise purchase orders and order schedules
- Placing purchase orders with suppliers in line with specified cost, quality, and delivery targets.
- Provide analysis of costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities.
- Prepare reports and updates as and when required
- Work closely with Finance and sales in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications
- Ensure that a professional and consistent approach is taken in relation to all supplier relationships
- Compile data relating to supplier performance to enable evaluation
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery, or invoice
WE’RE SEEKING CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Education/Certification: Graduate/Masters – Majors in Supply Chain Management
Required Experience; 1-2 years’ experience working in an Offshore/Outsourced model in a combined procurement /operation/supply chain function; reseller hardware/software industry preferred.
- Vendor engagement
- Hands on experience of working on ERP tools. SAP, Dynamics 365 etc.
- Excellent Coordination, Excellent Communication Skills, Business Excellence
- General understanding of information technology products and terminology preferred.
- Should be aware of current technology trends.
Note: It is totally Mid day shift position (1:00 PM – 9:30 PM PK Time).
Other jobs you may like
Academic Manager (Night Shift) required in Rawalpindi
- @ YC SOLUTIONS
- Benazir Bhutto Rd, B-Block Block B Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab, 46000