Job ID 14394
Experience 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for an individual who can effectively perform the following responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and interpretation of HR policies.
- Develop and enhance HR processes for promotions and transfers.
- Assist in business unit restructure, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and provide executive coaching when necessary.
- Collaborate with management and employees to improve work relationships, boost morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Offer day-to-day performance management guidance to line managers, including coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions.
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure their effectiveness and follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Contribute to company-wide adoption and enhancement of Workday.
- Conduct regular meetings with respective business units.
- Provide HR guidance and consultation to line management.
- Analyze trends and metrics in collaboration with the HR team to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues and conduct objective investigations when necessary.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of legal requirements related to employee management, mitigate legal risks, and ensure regulatory compliance. Collaborate with the legal department as needed.
- Understand business goals and challenges and translate them into people-focused goals.
- Support business growth through effective partnership and leadership.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to Workday adoption in respective business units.
- Ensure compliance and fulfillment of requirements in recruitment, onboarding, retention, performance management, succession planning, compensation, analytics, and rewards and recognition.
- Demonstrate proficiency in HR competencies, including being a credible activist, business partner, operational executor, strategic thinker, organization designer, talent developer, culture and change champion, and possessing analytical skills, innovation, and strategic architecture abilities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience in a relevant domain.
- Experience in data reporting and analysis tools such as MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (preferably Human Resources).
- Ability to work on-site during US shift timings.