Job ID 13197
Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for an experienced Android developer to join our development team. As an Android developer, you will work with a team of professionals to design and develop cutting-edge mobile applications. Your main responsibility will be to improve and invent our services by using your design and code expertise.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Collaborate with engineers, programmers, systems analysts, and others on projects to gather information on project capabilities and limitations, interface, and performance requirements to create optimum software.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Direct software system testing, validation procedures, application, and system documentation and programming to ensure normal program functioning.
- Perform upgrades and maintenance while modifying existing software to improve performance, correct errors, and allow adaptation to new hardware.
- Recommend software upgrades for clients’ programs and systems if necessary, and analyze software requirements and user needs to determine whether the system design is feasible and can be completed within time and budget constraints.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using mathematical models and scientific analysis to predict and measure possible outcomes.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data to understand system capabilities and requirements.
- Manage the work of technologists, programmers, technicians, and other related team members, and provide instruction on writing software code as needed.
- Coordinate software installation and monitor equipment to confirm specifications have been met.
- Manage core features of the app including services, network, database, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience in Android App Development or Mobile App Development.
- Knowledge of JAVA, Firebase, SQLite, GIT, and Unit testing is essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- NFC and hardware integration experience.
- Strong knowledge of Google’s Android design principles and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Working knowledge of emerging mobile technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Mobile application development experience on Android – shipping applications in the Google Play Store (large user-base).
- Familiarity with common development tools (Git, Jira, Confluence, etc.) and working with common development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, etc.).
- Familiarity with the design & analysis of computer algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of Android development tools and paradigms (Android Studio, Gradle, User Interface Layout, Fragment Usage, intents, and general lifecycle management).
- Strong skills developing with Kotlin (new language features, object-oriented design patterns, most optimal application of Kotlin in Android environments).
- Comprehensive knowledge of Android platform SDKs as well as commonly applied 3rd party and open-source libraries.
- Hybrid work model
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Other jobs you may like
Project Engineer / Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil / Electrical) job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Project Implementation Unit, PAKISTAN, 54000