Job ID 11922
Experience 5 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- The most important part of the job role will be to manage a good Business Intelligence analyst team.
- As a core analytics position, the candidate would need to exercise excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing value driven reports and dashboards.
- In an ever-expanding business like ours, the candidate should be able to identify opportunities to improve process and strategies.
- Along with all the technical expectation given below, candidate should be able to drive business decisions out of tasks its team performs.
- Analyzing business requirements and processes.
- The candidate will be required to process data using SQL, Python.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining documentation including requirements and project plans.
- The candidate will also be required to identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations.
- Understanding business and operations will be a key part in this role.
What to Expect:
- The candidate will join a small and highly dynamic team
- Opportunity to work with a well-structured data warehouse, designed for exploration and functionality.
- The pace is fast but so are learning opportunities
- The candidate will get to work in a data driven environment fueled by creativity and innovation.
- The candidate can expect to have ownership of individual projects and analysis, aimed at delivering great value to business.
- Candidates can expect a steady increase in responsibilities and promotion opportunities.
- At least 5 years of experience in data management, data analytics, or a related field.
- Good grip over SQL & Advanced Excel and Python (optional).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex data concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, or a related field.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing data strategies that align with business objectives.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to collaborate and influence cross-functional teams
Other jobs you may like
Academic Manager (Night Shift) required in Rawalpindi
- @ YC SOLUTIONS
- Benazir Bhutto Rd, B-Block Block B Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab, 46000