Job ID 19844
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for a highly qualified and experienced Business Administration Instructor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of business communication, MS Office, and office management techniques.
- Develop and deliver lectures and coursework on business communication, MS Office, and office management techniques.
- Assess student learning and provide feedback.
- Supervise student projects and assignments.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and best practices.
- Participate in professional development activities.
- Master’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience teaching business communication, MS Office, and office management techniques.
- Strong understanding of business communication principles and practices.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals.
- Chance to make a real impact on the students’ learning.
- Flexible work hours.