Job ID 11693
Experience 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Participation in peer reviews, inspections of requirement documents, and work derived from requirements, to ensure compliance and traceability throughout the project.
- Develop a business case for new initiatives or product modifications.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to define the scope and to provide requirements at an appropriate level of detail.
- Initiate new product ideas based on overall strategic goals.
- Gathering and documenting functional and non-functional requirements using appropriate techniques including interviews, document analysis, workshops, storyboards, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, competitor product analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Work with the documentation team to create product documents, videos, and internal education material.
- Educate various teams within the organization when new features/functionalities are developed.
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret complex data to effectively solve business problems.
- Bachelors or Masters in quantitative disciplines like Computer Science, Data Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, or Mathematics preferred
- Experienced in using tools including: Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Productivity Suite, Microsoft Project, and SPSS.
- Knowledge about the following tools: Balsamic, Team Foundation Server, MATLAB, GIS
- 1- 3 Years IT healthcare domain knowledge/experience will be preferable
- Understanding of Web API, XML, JSON, and any integration or interoperability framework.
Other jobs you may like
Academic Manager (Night Shift) required in Rawalpindi
- @ YC SOLUTIONS
- Benazir Bhutto Rd, B-Block Block B Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab, 46000