Job ID 3220
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
Business Analyst – Analysis:
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team to drive improvement and value in CureMD’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) and physician practice management products. Your job will be to partner with Product Management, Development, & Customer Services in: exploring opportunities for product improvement; scoping impact of product decisions on clients; and prioritization of backlog items through research & investigation.
The Business Analyst in Analysis team will be at the centre of important issues that shape and direct our products to cater the needs of our users. As a Business Analyst, you are responsible for providing data analysis, reporting, quantitative analysis, research, data mining and trend analysis. You’ll leverage your analytical background to establish impact through rigorous data analysis and identify key drivers for empowering operational efficiency. This includes kick-off meetings with the stakeholders, documentation of clients’ requirements and competitor’s analysis, brainstorming and idea sketching sessions, user story reviews, User Experience Analysis (UXA) works in conjunction with designs, wireframes and prototypes, acceptance criteria, UI design and internal and external reviews followed by the Sprint Refinement Meetings.
This role requires you to be innovative and have strong attention to detail with passion for problem-solving, know how to energize cross-functional teams around a problem, use data to identify and prioritize solutions. You should be skilled at creating meaningful analysis with large, complex datasets and using query languages, ETL tools, data modelling, and data visualization.
- Bachelors or Masters in quantitative disciplines like Computer Science, Data Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, or Mathematics preferred
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret complex data to effectively solve business problems.
- Experienced in using tools including: Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Productivity Suite, Microsoft Project, and SPSS.
- IT healthcare domain knowledge/experience will be preferable
- Knowledge about following tools: Balsamic, Team Foundation Server, MATLAB, GIS
- Understanding of Web API, XML, JSON, and any integration or interoperability framework.
- Develop business case for new initiatives or product modifications.
- Initiate new product ideas based on overall strategic goals.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to define scope and to provide requirements at an appropriate level of detail.
- Gathering and documenting functional and non-functional requirements using appropriate techniques including interviews, document analysis, workshops, storyboards, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, competitor product analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Participation in peer reviews, inspections of requirement documents and work derived from requirements, to ensure compliance and traceability throughout the project.
- Work with documentation team to create product documents, videos and internal education material.
- Educate various teams within the organization when new features/functionalities are developed.
Other jobs you may like
Sr. DevOps Engineer job in Lahore
- @ Systems Limited
- E-1, Sehjpal, near DHA Phase-VIII (Ex،, Lahore, 54000