Job ID 12953
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
An eager individual with excellent interpersonal skills and proactive personality for our Company. Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Follow up with students via emails and phone calls.
- Manage internal student database system to maximize internal and external communication.
- Counseling students after rigorous training and helping them find the right course, university, and country as per their requirements.
- Coordinating with fellow colleagues for their student applications, keeping them updated on our latest offers & study abroad options.
- Organize and attend related education expo and seminars.
Who May Apply:
- Great work ethics such as honesty, punctuality, ownership, flexible nature, mutual respect, and commitment.
- Exceptional ability to research for information and find answers/solutions to the problems
- Great communication skills.
- A passion to succeed and create a great career in the field of education and learning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Prior teaching experience is preferable.
We are reposting our job requirement for candidates’ convenience. Please ignore it, if you have already interviewed here.