Job ID 19953
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Visit seller locations to upload and manage car listings for all assigned customers.
- Coordinate with inspection teams to ensure timely certification of vehicles.
- Manage all incoming queries (calls, SMS, WhatsApp, etc.) for all assigned car stock and provide information to prospective buyers.
- Visit seller locations with prospective buyers for vehicle viewing and use proven sales techniques to effectively present and sell automobiles to prospective buyers.
- Ensure proper transfer of vehicles from sellers to buyers at the time of transaction.
- Provide daily and weekly reporting to managers in the specified format.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of cars.
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- Persistent, hardworking, and passionate.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Proficient in using the internet and email.