Job ID 13802
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
- Post month-end accruals and reconcile them with client General Ledgers (GLs).
- Conduct thorough reviews of client GLs to ensure accurate and reconciled recording of all transactions.
- Prepare the fixed asset register according to the client’s CAPEX policy.
- Ensure proper withholding tax deductions on payments received from foreign clients.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Post day-to-day transactions and reconcile them with client GLs to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivable on a monthly basis.
- Post all invoices and reconcile VAT input and output GLs for tax returns.
- Coordinate with foreign teams to ensure timely compliance.
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by the team manager.
- BBA/MBA in Finance or part-qualified ACCA.
- Ability to work independently, handle pressure, and deliver high-quality results.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the accounts department or accounting outsourcing department of a CA firm.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Sound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Companies Act 2017.
Other jobs you may like
Executive (Floor Manager) – BPO Operations job in karachi
- @ Ufone 4G
- Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, 75700