Job ID 13097
Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Handle customer concerns/complaints in a courteous and professional manner and within established guidelines and escalate as necessary.
- Maintain data confidentiality.
- Demonstrate strong domain knowledge and communicate accurate information to the customers.
- Provide customer support through inbound / outbound calls and emails for multiple clients.
- Use ticketing system and other software to enter and maintain relevant data.
- Coordinate and follow up on customer inquiries with relevant stakeholders to timely close open tickets.
- Meet all performance metrics on regular basis.
- Take product and industry specific quizzes on regular basis to exhibit strong command on domain.
- Share reports on daily performance.
We are looking for:
- Experience: Minimum 1 year call center experience.
- Education: Graduation
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English & Spanish.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Readiness to maintain flexible timings to serve global clientele across different time zones.
- Good analytical skills with an appetite for learning.
- Quality conscious with attention to details.
- Good arithmetic and computing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence level to communicate with international customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Familiar with the use of business applications for routine operations.
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000