Job ID 12599
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Associate Degree
• Make outbound calls and onboard carriers.
• Manage truck drivers’ schedules and routes.
• Enter loads into the Dispatch Management Software and assign them to trucks.
• Negotiate rates and delivery timelines.
• Submit invoices and maintain records.
• Source carriers by reaching out to them.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Punctual and hardworking.
• Fluent in American English.
• Experience in the trucking industry preferred.
• Ability to work well under pressure and computer literate with MS Word and Excel.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Agent to join our outbound call team in the trucking industry. As a Sales Agent, you will be responsible for making outbound calls to potential customers, selling our transportation services, building and maintaining strong customer relationships, meeting sales targets, and keeping accurate records of all sales activities. The ideal candidate should have a strong sales background, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in the trucking industry is a plus.
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000