Job ID 13302
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Granbury Retail is a leading provider of point of sale (POS) software and service solutions for the pizza and coffee industry. We cater to independent operators running a single location as well as large chains with hundreds of store fronts. Our corporate office is located in Irving, TX, with selected resources working from Contour North offices. We are currently seeking a Customer Care Representative who will be the first point of contact for our clients.
As a Customer Care Representative, you will provide accurate and efficient product and services information to our clients. You will also be responsible for resolving any technical or non-technical problems that clients may encounter. You should have strong computer technical and troubleshooting skills, allowing you to come up with solutions and recommendations on the fly when needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and demonstrate a passion for excellence.
- Answer inbound calls and live remote support chat sessions to assist clients with their technical needs and questions.
- Be highly committed to the customer service experience.
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when necessary.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Maximize phone availability to ensure that clients experience minimal hold times in the queue.
- Answer queries initiated through the company website and route requests through proper channels to assist in generating sales.
- Demonstrate a quality of “thick skin” with clients that may be difficult at times and assist them with patience while keeping composure under pressure.
- Log all relevant details regarding client interactions/services rendered using our ticketing system.
- Work on special projects as assigned by management.
- Keep up to date on all products and services offered to clients.
- Work as a team and assist other representatives to benefit the department and resolve client issues efficiently while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Escalate complex issues to higher authorities and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Be willing to work weekends, if required.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical support.
- Ability to perform effectively under stress in a high call volume environment.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Troubleshooting, problem-solving, and root-cause analysis skills to promptly resolve client issues.
- Ability to speak and communicate ideas clearly.
- Ability to type 40 wpm.
Nice to Have: A+ Certification.
Work Timings: Monday to Friday, 8/9/10 AM to 5/6/7 PM Central Standard Time (5 PM to 2 AM Pakistan Time).
Exciting Benefits We Offer:
- Medical coverage for self and dependents.
- Parents’ medical coverage.
- Provident Fund.
- Market-leading salary.
- Friendly work environment.
- Employee performance-based bonuses.
- Professional development budget.
- Home internet subsidy.
- Conveyance allowance.
- Profit-sharing plan for tenured employees only.
- Life benefit.
- Child care facility.
- Company provided lunch/dinner.
- Recreational area for in-house games.
- Sporadic on-shore training opportunities.
- Leave encashment.