Job ID 12806
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Ibex is seeking a Data Analyst for one of its global clients to join the Strategy and Analytics team within Demand Gen Operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, general analytics background, and a concrete understanding of the marketing function of a SaaS company. Experience with Salesforce, Market, SQL, and Tableau is a must.
The Demand Gen Operations team is responsible for making the go-to-market business run smoothly and efficiently by operationalizing market strategy, processes, and reporting for supporting DG teams that drive user acquisition, pipeline, and revenue. As the right hand of decision making to Demand Gen, the DG Ops team leverages data, insights, and forecasting to advise on investment and resourcing decisions. DG Ops is cross-functional and collaborates closely with DG team stakeholders to solve long-term roadmap and Demand Gen vision.
• Manage data quality and master data management for leads and account reporting, in coordination with Marketing Operations.
• Write SQL queries to modify data in our Snowflake view.
• Support Terminus reporting by pulling in numbers from Terminus attribution instance for multi-touch and last-touch pipeline attribution.
• Use SQL logic to add new fields to existing tables/views with additional requirements.
• Assist the Demand Gen Ops team with ad hoc campaign cleanup/backfill requests. • Create visually appealing slides, dashboards, or PDFs for external reporting into analytics.
• Complete quality assurance for Tableau instance, dashboards, reporting, and more. • Help drive the operations behind our pipeline attribution project, including campaign/membership backfills, lead source attribution reporting, and campaign data synthesis.
Skills and Experience:
• Strong SQL skills, including basic SQL queries and a working knowledge of view development to support Tableau builds.
• Problem-solving and strategic thinking.
• General Salesforce knowledge as well as an understanding of back-end objects to support system cleanup/backfill.
• Understanding of how Market and Salesforce align and Market reporting.
• Experience creating dashboards to support business stakeholders and QAing existing instances for optimization.
• Pipeline attribution knowledge.
• Process and detail-oriented.
• Analytical/systems thinking.
• Comfortable working in EST Time zone (evening/night shift).
Other jobs you may like
Academic Manager (Night Shift) required in Rawalpindi
- @ YC SOLUTIONS
- Benazir Bhutto Rd, B-Block Block B Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab, 46000