Job ID 19777
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Abisoft is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in building efficient data pipelines, performance tuning, and integrating disparate data sources and types. They will also have a strong understanding of cloud-based data warehousing and ELT/ETL techniques and processes.
- Maintain and improve Data Engineering’s best-in-class infrastructure.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements.
- Build automation and infrastructure to help move data fast.
- Instrument Data Engineering tools and tune system performance.
- Rapidly diagnose and resolve faults with data services and pipelines.
- Collaborate with peers in and out of the Data Engineering team to troubleshoot and propose solutions.
- Proactively communicate issues, status, or roadblocks.
- Develop strong relationships and work closely with product stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a data engineering role.
- Experience building efficient data pipelines, performance tuning, and integrating disparate data sources and types.
- Strong understanding of cloud-based data warehousing and ELT/ETL techniques and processes.
- Experience working in AWS systems.
- Experience working in Python.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external processes to identify and correct issues.
Good to have:
- Experience with Snowflake and dbt.
- Experience with pipeline data pipeline tools such as Prefect, Luigi, Airflow, and Astronomer.
- Experience with Terraform, Jenkins, Github Actions, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with data management, data modeling, and preparing data for analysis.
- Enthusiasm for Agile/Scrum processes.