Job ID 3486
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping, scheduling and workforce management solutions. Trusted by thousands of customers, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management and other workforce needs.
TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Verifying and extracting data from digital sources e.g. Clear bit and Zoom info.
- Overseeing the existing database in Salesforce ensuring the data enrichment/integrity for the Sales, and Customer Support Teams.
- Proactively provide operational recommendations to leadership based on data outputs
- Maintain corporate dashboards for Sales and Customer Support Leadership team
- Monitor data to identify and manage redundant or duplicate data
- Generate ad-hoc reports for Sales and Customer Support Leadership
- Perform bulk data updates to CRM system as required to ensure data integrity
- Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple formats.
In-depth knowledge of data retrieval and storage systems.
- Ability to work independently on projects.
- Geographic understanding of the US territories.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers
- Effectively develops and uses a systematic approach to analyze and outputs and address problems early.
- Uses ethical principles to guide decisions and actions; demonstrates honesty and integrity in managing people and resources; and treats others with respect, fairness, and concern for their welfare
- com Experience is a plus
- Familiarity with B2B Databases tools
- Ability to communicate in English is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration, Statistics, Finance, IT or related field
- 2+ year of working experience in a similar role
Location: Lahore, PK
Other jobs you may like
Virtual Assistant required in Lahore
- @ TechPartner.pk
- 44, Quaid Block Commercial, Opposite Imtiaz Mega, Bahria Town, Lahore., 54000