Job ID 13058
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
As a Database Architect, your role will involve analyzing the structural requirements for new software and applications, designing conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts, selecting the best technology stack, helping build the IT infrastructure, implementing migration methods for existing data, improving the system performance by conducting tests and troubleshooting, and defining security and backup procedures. Your primary focus will be on designing, developing, and managing large-scale healthcare databases to store and organize vast amounts of data by using HIPAA security rules. You will collaborate with system architects, information technologists, and other staff members regarding data storage practices, network operation, and other computer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Creative problem-solver with strong communication skills.
- Seven or more years of experience with SQL Server or traditional RDBMS applications.
- Experience in developing large-scale databases as a database architect.
- Expertise in two or more areas of database systems, such as database internals, performance optimization, DBMS/RDBMS, data warehousing and integration, query optimization, indexing, memory management, a variety of data formats access, advance methodologies, and techniques.
- Knowledge and application of the CAP theorem and ACID properties.
- Excellent data management skills, including ensuring data integrity, data access, security, and archiving procedures.
- Full-stack database knowledge, from database kernel to cloud service platform, including core database kernel architecture, automation of database lifecycle management & tuning, and integration with other cloud services.
- Knowledge and understanding of parallel programming, thread programming, concurrency control, and scalability.
- Experience with NoSQL, SQL databases, statistics, and algorithms.
- Proven ability to work in distributed systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Other jobs you may like
Assistant Manager Transmission Maintenance and Performance Management job in Islamabad
- @ Zong CMPak Ltd
- CMPak Complex, Plot No. 47, Off Kuri Road, National Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad., 45600