Job ID 12224
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Ibex, for one of it’s client, is looking to hire Database Administrator. Shortlisted candidate would be responsible for supporting and protecting relational databases and related tools.
Candidate should be detailed-oriented, assist with difficult or complex problems, proactively monitor, and safeguard the health of the databases.
- Owning maintaining, and supporting all critical relational databases
- Executing database baselining, benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning
- Tuning new and existing databases along with associated functions
- Ensuring coding standards are utilized and maintained ensuring overall best practices in the databases.
- Performing database design, capacity planning and change control management tasks
- Creating dashboards
- Supporting the migration of external data sources into ROI’s databases.
- Analyze internal and external systems and other sources to ensure accurate data for business consumption and support a combination of manual and automated data migration solutions
- Enforcing PCI compliance standards in databases (e.g. – password changes).
- Hands on experience in SQL and Tableau
- Previous experience in database administration
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment while managing competing priorities
- Exceptional planning and time management skills with proven attention to detail
- Able to clearly understand technical concepts
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Experience with data warehouses, reporting and analytic solutions
- 2+ years’ experience in the similar role
- Takes a high degree of ownership over work and ability to work independently
- Comfortable working in evening/night shifts (EST Time zone)
Other jobs you may like
MERN Stack Developer Intern require at Softtik Technologies Rawalpindi
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Softtik Technologies,Unit# D, Floor# 2, Plot# 68, Box Park Building, Bahria Springs North, Phase 7 Rawalpindi, 45600