Job ID 4871
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Digital Marketing Associate:
Marketing · Remote, WFH
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Associate to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies.The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts.
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns.
- Prepare emails to send out to customers.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success.
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms.
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent.
- Exceptional English communication skills along with linguistics for US and Canada clients – (US accent preferable)
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google analytic and CRM like Trello, Asana, Scrum or similar tools will be a good fit.
- Good Knowledge of all digital marketing channels.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Outgoing and candid personality.
- To work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new tools.
This is full time, work from home based position in USA(PCT, EST, MDT, etc) & UK working hours .Stable internet connection, office equipment(laptop) and dedicated workspace is a basic requirement.
What is in it for you!
- Work from the comfort of your home and save on the commute stress.
- A career path that will open a lot of opportunities for you.
- Chance to work for international clients and learn what they are practicing.
- Job Security
- Health Insurance, Gratuity & bonuses
Other jobs you may like
IELTS & PTE Trainer job in Multan
- @ Times Consultant (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Multan, Punjab, Pakistan, 59341