Job ID 13327
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Enhance customer experience by simplifying processes, launching user-friendly interfaces with better navigations, and reducing wait times for digital channels.
- Understand business requirements and introduce procedures that fulfill business needs with improved customer experience.
- Expand features and capabilities of services based on internal/external customer feedback and changing market demands.
- Define requirements in user-understandable language within Business Requirements Documents.
- Conduct and assign resources for User Acceptance Testing during sprint deliveries.
- Perform detailed testing and successful deployment with minimal downtime of new services and features being introduced into digital channels.
- Perform drilled-down analysis over customer data to target the right audience to enhance digital growth with limited resources.
- Leverage data analytics to gain deeper insights into customer behavior and usage patterns, and use this information to personalize services and improve the overall customer experience.
- Evaluate and suggest changes that would significantly impact the scope and timeline of a project.
- Develop strategies and come up with creative ideas that will help in enhancing digital penetration.
- Use targeted marketing campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of digital channels.
- Analyze business requirements and current business processes using applicable modeling and analysis tools, methods, and standards, and present them for validation of requirement analysis done by the team.
- Devise appropriate business solutions and strategies for organization efficiency enhancement and business process automation.
- Receive and understand automation requests from teams across Customer Services Department, discussing and analyzing the requirements of automation, including business workflows, functional and technical specifications.
- Understand technically complex projects and prioritize projects with the IT team, discuss associated costs and timelines, and share prioritized projects with management for further action and approval.
- Conduct and arrange training sessions to ensure all new developments involved in projects are educated to CS teams.
- Increase digital penetration numbers and assist in go-to-market strategy for higher digital adoption.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to achieve yearly targets, explore new digital solutions, and enhance overall customer experience for business growth.
- Identify use cases for digital channels to deflect interactions from physical channels to digital.
- Deliver clear and concise business updates during meetings and effectively manage management’s expectations.
- Work closely with subject matter experts or management to develop and implement plans.
- Develop and sustain positive relationships with all stakeholders, as well as delivering business updates during meetings while effectively managing the expectations of management.
- Prepare and present bi-monthly status reports to management and act as a liaison between them and external vendors to arrange meetings on urgent issues while serving as a mediator to resolve any disputes.
- Manage direct reports’ performance through goal setting, continuous support and feedback, and assist in managing indirect reports’ performance.
- Develop and implement strategies to provide staff with the necessary skills and knowledge and proactively identify and address any training needs for the professional growth and development of subordinates.
- Understand the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with Project Management tools like Asana, Jira, Zoho, etc.
- Proven work experience in leading, execution, and deployment of simple to complex and large scaled mobile applications.
- Working exposure to WhatsApp for business with the ability to come up with logical ideas to implement business processes.
- Strong background in project management holding experience in following project management principles.
- Understanding of business value related to features and functions.
- Must be skilled in developing strategies, incorporating processes, and introducing features that support business growth.
- Experienced in Interactive Voice Response and its processes, usage, enhancement, and testing.
- Understanding of the Software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design, development, testing, and deployment of projects