Job ID 13953
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Analyze market trends and identify areas for product improvement to increase overall MA product uptake.
- Design and implement campaigns to acquire new customers, increase customer retention, and revive inactive customer base for key products.
- Develop a comprehensive campaign strategy to achieve monthly mobile account active user targets.
- Create customer segmentation models to drive growth in key customer segments.
- Develop pricing models and conduct sensitivity analyses to determine optimal pricing strategies for different customer segments and products, aiming to drive revenue growth and profitability.
- Conduct thorough analysis of market trends, competitor pricing strategies, and customer feedback to identify areas for pricing improvement and develop effective pricing strategies.
- Establish and maintain pricing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop targeted pricing and promotional campaigns for specific customer segments.
- Coordinate with product development teams to align pricing strategies with product development and market positioning.
- Manage campaign trackers to ensure visibility of ongoing product campaigns and offers.
- Perform post-campaign analysis to evaluate campaign effectiveness and gain insights.
- Oversee all customer communication channels to maintain consistent messaging and maximize campaign performance.
- Obtain campaign approvals and track monthly and annual campaign P&L against budget.
- Monitor and optimize customer funnels to ensure effective consumer engagement throughout campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Head of Growth & Analytics to contribute to the strategic development of the business and pricing growth.
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Experience: 4-6 years of relevant work experience
Behavioral Skills & Competencies:
- Proficiency in MS SQL Server and MS Access.
- Solution-oriented and collaborative mindset.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Ability to see tasks through from inception to completion.
- Effective time management skills and ability to work under deadlines.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Other jobs you may like
Backend Engineering Intern – Java & Rest API require at Bling
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Bling, the Blingspot Studio. Ghazi Road DHA, Lahore, 54000