Job ID 13352
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Business Intelligence Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and supporting business intelligence, analysis, reporting solutions, and dashboards to reflect the overall performance of the department/section. They will apply data mining, advanced statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and forecasting skills to analyze current and historical data and make predictions about future events.
- Design, develop, and deliver routine and ad hoc reporting needed to understand various aspects of processes and the portfolio performance and staffing needs.
- Identify, lead, and oversee projects and analysis related to reporting needs to establish superior operational reporting within.
- Create and deliver management dashboards and canned reports to support routine management oversight of business processes to ensure critical insight into exceptions and deliverables.
- Support, maintenance, and/or build Access Databases to support operational needs.
- Perform miscellaneous projects or tasks as assigned by the PTCL Group Management Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Adept at dashboard design, charting, and report automation.
- Data-driven mindset and a proven history of continuous self-development.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of business intelligence functions, including analytics, data mining, reporting, report conversion, data cleansing, data modeling, and relational data.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL Server Databases, BI and SQL Server Reporting Services preferred.
Other jobs you may like
Backend Engineering Intern – Java & Rest API require at Bling
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Bling, the Blingspot Studio. Ghazi Road DHA, Lahore, 54000