Job ID 10817
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
Manage end-to-end life cycle of product/affinity partnerships from need assessment to onboarding, integrations and product launch to achieve assigned goals for development of SME product portfolio. You will be working in close collaboration with external partners, SME sales, B2B product & strategy teams to align SME portfolio with SOHO/SME business needs.
HOW CAN YOU EXPRESS YOUR TALENT:
- Monitor & manage the lifecycle of product partnerships
- Identify & evaluate suitable products for B2B partnerships to expand PTCL Group’s B2B product portfolio for SOHO & SMEs
- Prepare Business Cases for Product Partnerships in close coordination with stakeholders and assist with onboarding & nurturing of B2B product partnerships
- Need assessment for SOHO/SME Businesses to identify opportunity areas for B2B business growth
- Liaison with product partners and internal stakeholders for implementation & commercial launch of B2B products, design sale process, sale pitch, KPIs and negotiate SLAs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Computer Sciences.
- B2B Partnerships Development
- Market Research
Other jobs you may like
SQA Manager required in Islamabad
- @ HR Ways – Hiring Tech Talent
- Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan, 45600