Job ID 20238
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Field Monitors play a crucial role in the collection of both quantitative and qualitative data in various field locations. They are responsible for real-time data submission and support the EPI Programme’s monitoring activities.
- Conduct Regular Field Visits: Follow the approved travel plan, dedicating approximately 90% of working hours to field activities.
- Collaborate Effectively: Work closely with the Provincial Field Coordinator to execute field monitoring tasks related to the EPI Programme.
- Geographic Flexibility: Be prepared to work in any district within the province as required, operating within specified geographic areas.
- Adhere to Checklists: Strictly adhere to checklists developed in coordination with the Technical Working Group (TWG). Provide daily reports in line with predetermined reporting and field visit schedules.
- Data Collection: Accurately complete checklists, share them with relevant program personnel for review, and ensure proper follow-up. Record significant events, development initiatives, program gaps, and stakeholder perspectives through video and audio snippets.
- Data Submission: Promptly submit all collected data to the Provincial Coordinator (PC) and Monitoring and reporting Officer (MnRO) within the office. Unauthorized data transmission or theft is considered a breach of cybercrime regulations.
- Ethical Conduct: Uphold a strong commitment to ethical conduct and code of conduct standards. Avoid involvement in financial checks or transactions conducted by the Implementing Partner.
- Follow Guidelines: Refrain from taking corrective actions or intervening in monitoring findings or actions without written authorization from management.
- Monthly Insights: Document a monthly case study, lesson learned, or best practice relevant to the assigned area and share these insights with the Provincial Coordinator and Monitoring and reporting Officer for knowledge-sharing.
- HR Compliance: Adhere to MicroMerger’s HR policies delivered through email communications; non-compliance may result in termination without prior notice.
- Data Collection Tools: Utilize personal Android devices for data collection, ensuring data verification by management.
Behavior While Engaging with Health Facilities and Households:
Field Monitors are expected to exhibit professionalism, cultural sensitivity, and effective communication skills when interacting with health facilities and households.
- Approach health facilities and households with respect, adhering to local customs and norms.
- Engage in open and empathetic communication, actively listening to concerns and queries.
- Maintain respect and attentiveness while reviewing registers and records at health facilities.
- Prioritize privacy and confidentiality when interacting with households, maintaining a non-intrusive attitude.
- Demonstrate cultural awareness and adaptability, especially when dealing with diverse communities.
- Collaborate effectively with healthcare staff and community members.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or related studies.
- Minimum of one to two years of relevant field monitoring experience.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and the local language.
- Familiarity with the assigned area.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software (Word, Excel).
- Data entry skills.
- Familiarity with smartphone usage.
Punjab-Districts: Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan, Gujranwala
- MicroMerger reserves the right to reject any or all applications or change the number of positions at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Any candidate who attempts to influence the recruitment process shall be disqualified immediately.
- Only candidates meeting the specified criteria will be considered.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- MicroMerger reserves the right to cancel the hiring process at any stage without providing a reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and/or interviews via call or email.
- MicroMerger encourages equal opportunity for all qualified individuals, including physically challenged candidates, with a 5% special quota for persons with disabilities who are registered or can provide proof of disability.
- Visual nature jobs; visually impaired applicants cannot be considered.
- Recruitment will be on a contract basis, extendable based on emerging needs.
- Shortlisted candidates must bring their CVs, attested copies of CNIC, certificates, experience certificates, and educational qualifications for the interview.
- No TA/DA or expenses will be reimbursed during the hiring process, including interviews and tests.