Job ID 12193
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Our client, A pioneering enterprise with specialty in drawing High Carbon Steel Wire since 1972.
With 40 years of experience in production and management, the company has developed a system of excellent craft, advance technology and complete testing mechanism. New equipment, new crafts and new technology are constantly employed to develop quality of its product. The products are widely used in Construction, Home Furnishing, Mining, Telecommunications, Elevator & Crane Machinery, Transportation, Ocean fishery, Power Transmission, Agriculture and Automobile industries. The company pays high attention to the quality of products. They have been an ISO 9000:2008 certified company since 2006. The products can be manufactured according to international standards or as per customers’ requirement.
They have now equipped with a modern wire rope manufacturing plant using state of the art wire drawing, stranding and closing technologies to meet the diversified requirements of quality conscious customers. The company has the anual capacity of 10,000 Metric tons of wire and 1500 Metric ton of wire ropes/ stranded wire
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
Requirements: Over 7 years preferably handling sales of engineering/technical goods.
Key areas: Sales, Technical Support, Project Execution, Management of manpower on site, etc.
Education: Civil engineer from a reputable university
Experience: 3-6 Years
Work Mode: Inhouse Monday to saturday ( 9:00am – 6:00pm)
Salary: Upto 150k
Benefits: After confirmation 40 litres conveyance allowance, medical insurance & gratuity (after 3 years
Other jobs you may like
Project Engineer / Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil / Electrical) job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Project Implementation Unit, PAKISTAN, 54000