Job ID 19726
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
The Fine Arts Teacher is responsible for educating and instructing students in the visual arts, including drawing, painting, sculpting, and graphic design. They create lesson plans, assign homework and projects, and evaluate student performance to provide constructive feedback.
- Develop and implement lesson plans and instructional materials that align with state standards and curriculum guidelines.
- Teach techniques and principles of various forms of art, such as drawing, painting, sculpting, and graphic design.
- Encourage and motivate students to express their creativity and explore their artistic interests.
- Provide constructive feedback to students and evaluate their work.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to plan and coordinate school-wide art events.
- Stay up-to-date with new trends and techniques in art education.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Art Education, or a related field.
- Teaching certification or license, if required in the state or district.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for the arts and a commitment to student success.