Job ID 19562
Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Review designs created by designers to ensure they are functional and meet usability standards.
- Participate in code reviews and test new features to ensure they are compatible with existing features.
- Communicate with other team members regarding goals and progress of projects.
- Work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Consistently ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Solid understanding of core web and browser concepts.
- Deep understanding and experience of DOM manipulation and CSS preprocessors.
- Experience in developing reusable web-based interfaces.
- Ability to build custom UI components from the ground up.
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals.
- Chance to make a real impact on the growth of the business.
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.