Job ID 13206
Experience 10 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
The primary responsibility of the role is to ensure adherence to policies, processes, and product programs in order to onboard only quality customers, matching the bank’s risk appetite. The role involves field and tele-verification, collateral quality assurance, and shroff management.
Field and Tele-Verification:
- Report anomalies identified through tele-verification and field verification to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with board-approved credit risk accountability and enforcement guidelines for Branch Banking, Field Risk Officers, and Tale-verification officers.
- Ensure that field risk supervisors review and validate loans verified by the field risk team on the selected sample by physically visiting the customers in the following month.
- Train and guide the field and tele-verification team in case of any changes in bank policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of tele-verification officers, provide learning or coaching opportunities, and take corrective action where required.
- Ensure pre and post-disbursement verification of the loan portfolio through field and tele-verification, as per the mandate given by management.
- Ensure that field and tele-verification officers understand and comply with all performance standards, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and policies.
- Ensure that tele-verification officers follow the complete script through listening to recorded calls on a sample basis.
- Ensure availability of recorded landlines for tele-verification.
- Ensure that tele-verification supervisors check the quality of verification done by the tele-verification team on a selected sample in the following day by listening to the call recordings.
- Handle all issues related to internal/external/SBP audit regarding field and tele-verification.
Collateral Quality Assurance:
- Share findings/observations along with mitigants and suggest actions as per policy where shroff or branch staff are found involved in any illicit activity or non-compliance of policy.
- Review collateral packets if invited customers are not present for re-evaluation.
- Conduct annual assessment of shroffs currently working with the bank and share the anomalies with relevant stakeholders.
- Review Collateral Quality Assurance reports and resolve the observations in a timely manner.
- Ensure collateral re-evaluation activities as per SOP/guidelines at each location where TSQ (gold) loans are allowed.
- Ensure annual physical reconciliation of collateral packets held in admin vaults with outstanding portfolio on bank books and share irregularities with collateral admin for corrective actions.
- Monitor collateral auction activities and share identified gaps with relevant stakeholders.
- Update and implement collateral management policy and guidelines and align both the documents with regulatory guidelines.
- Provide recommendations on control measures, improvements, and mitigation for collateral management.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements for sale/auction of collateral (Gold).
- Conduct the auction/sale of gold-backed 100% delinquent accounts except disputed ones, such as deceased, fake, and court cases.
- Ensure availability of required files, MIS of auctioned/sold accounts, and all relevant information/data to avoid.
- Ensure onboarding of shroffs meeting eligibility criteria as defined in the bank’s collateral management policy and SBP guidelines for the evaluation of collateral (gold).
- Ensure timely actions against the shroff, if found involved in any anomalies found involved in any unauthorized activity.
- Monitor overall exposure on a single shroff and suggest actions in case of a significant increase in exposure.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MBA/Master’s degree in Commerce, Finance/ACCA/CA + Professional Certification/Diploma preferred
- Auditing & analytical skills
- People management
- Oral & written communication skills
- 10-12 years of relevant experience
Other jobs you may like
MERN Stack Developer Intern require at Softtik Technologies Rawalpindi
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Softtik Technologies,Unit# D, Floor# 2, Plot# 68, Box Park Building, Bahria Springs North, Phase 7 Rawalpindi, 45600