Job ID 13931
Experience 12 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Fundraising and Outreach Manager to join our team. The incumbent will be responsible for driving fundraising and outreach efforts across the community and premium donor segment, including high net worth individuals (HNW) and corporate donors. The primary focus will be on recruiting, engaging, retaining, and growing the volunteer base, as well as designing and implementing outreach strategies to enhance TCF’s fundraising flows.
As a Fundraising and Outreach Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Recruit, engage, retain, and grow the volunteer base, including Rahbar and Baghbaan volunteers.
- Design and implement outreach efforts to significantly enhance TCF’s fundraising flows from new and existing high net worth individuals and corporate donors.
- Manage high net worth and corporate donors in the North/NW region.
- Develop and execute Donor Engagement Plans for community outreach and premium donors.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and retain qualified prospects and donors.
- Strategically engage TCF board members, senior management, and current donors in prospect identification, visits, and solicitations as needed.
- Recruit, motivate, and lead a team of Donor Relationship Managers and Volunteer Managers to manage existing donors and acquire new relationships.
- Recruit and maintain relationships with BAP (Business Associates Program) volunteers.
- Prepare and track monthly and annual fundraising targets for personal achievement and through the team of Donor Relationship Managers and Baghbaan volunteers.
- Experience in managing volunteer teams, including Rahbar, summer camp, and Baghbaan volunteers.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with various profiles, requirements, and personal styles.
- Ability to reach out to, engage, and manage a large number of senior stakeholders, including owners, directors, and C-suite executives.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Broad-based knowledge and understanding of general financial planning concepts.
- Good public speaking skills.
Education: 16 years of education, such as a Master’s degree or a 4-year Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related fields.
- Minimum of 12+ years of total work experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in fundraising and outreach.