Job ID 19950
Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for a talented and motivated HR Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Provide administrative support to the HR department.
- Handle employee onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Manage employee records and benefits.
- Coordinate training and development programs.
- Assist with recruitment and selection activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation qualification.
- At least 1 year of experience as an HR Assistant.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Health insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid time off.
- Pick and drop for female employees.
- Full-time, night shift (10 PM to 6 AM)