Job ID 13234
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are seeking a Human Resource Generalist to manage the daily functions of the HR department under the supervision of the HRBP. Responsibilities will include sourcing, hiring, onboarding, compensation and benefits, leave administration, enforcing company policies and practices, data management, reporting, maintaining the engagement calendar, managing events, conducting and monitoring happiness surveys, and managing employee exits.
- Track the time-to-hire and ensure SLAs are met on time.
- Actively participate in HR capacity planning and hiring resources according to TAT.
- Conduct or acquire background checks and verify employment eligibility.
- Source, recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Take care of new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale, company events; all-hands meetings arrangements, and training and development.
- Coordinate with HRBP to attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Keep track of employee happiness scores.
- Coordinate with HRBP to handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Maintain data analytics of employee’s key pulse points and submit reports on a monthly basis to HRBP.
- Manage Academy Learning & Development needs.
- Ensure regular postings on LinkedIn as per the calendar.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Good time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent command over talent acquisition, employee onboarding, culture, and engagement.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with, or the ability to quickly learn, the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- At least 2-3 years of human resource management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
Other jobs you may like
Project Engineer / Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil / Electrical) job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Project Implementation Unit, PAKISTAN, 54000