Job ID 2964
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
RipeSeed Technologies (http://ripeseed.io/) is an early-stage Software services and product development company, serving clients from around the world by building highly scalable solutions using the latest and great technology stacks that are rarely used in our local industry.
The company is currently based in Lahore.
RipeSeed is looking for an HR Intern who possesses good communication skills and the spark to learn quickly. It’s a two months paid internship program. This position is based in Lahore, Pakistan.
- Employee record keeping & file maintenance
- HRMS Management
- Updating employee details on HRMS
- Employee benefit processing & Management
- Managing onboarding and exit procedures
- Min Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree is required preferably in HR
- Strong attention to detail.
- Stress & Time Management Skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of data.
- Effective oral & written communication skills, including the ability to prepare reports and proposals.
- Ms-Office: Especially strong spreadsheet skills, for ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Experience with multiple HR Management systems is preferred.
- Self-Initiator & Team player
- Adaptable/decisive and effective learner
- Candidates with prior relevant experience will be preferred.
Located at: Faisal Town, Lahore
Other jobs you may like
RS Engineer job in Islamabad
- @ dinCloud Pakistan,
- Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan, 45600