Job ID 13051
Experience 5 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
• Provide strategic advice to customers during the renewals process to optimize the value of our software products.
• Conduct high-quality renewal calls that educate customers on how our products solve their problems and deliver all available benefits.
• Participate in peer-reviews of code and offer suggestions in line with best-practice design patterns.
• Deliver quality code based on unit and automated acceptance tests.
• Review, define, analyze, and improve detailed specifications and implement feature development.
• Work collaboratively to develop software using modern software development principles and state of the art technologies in a cross functional agile development environment.
• Ensure that development/integration documentation is adequate, complete, and published.
• Work on test automation to help insure fast delivery of quality products.
• Experience developing with APIs.
• Provide valuable insights and recommendations to ensure customers’ success during renewals.
• Ensure our products remain the optimal solution for customers’ needs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• At least 5 years of total sales experience.
• At least 2 years of software sales experience.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Providing strategic advice during renewals to help customers maximize their investment in our software products.
• Conducting high-quality renewal calls that educate customers on how our products solve their problems and deliver all available benefits.
What You Won’t Be Doing:
• Negotiating prices, project management, or time tracking.
• Focusing on relationship-building activities unrelated to our products.
• Chasing commissions or drawing up invoices to receive earned compensation. We offer assured weekly payments to enable you to focus on selling.
• Opportunity to make a genuine impact on the company’s growth.
• Plenty of challenging work and opportunity for personal and professional growth.
• Competitive salary based on experience.
• Health insurance, PTO, and sick leave.
• Training, workshops, education, and team building sponsored by the company.
• A creative, collaborative, and supportive environment that encourages exploration of new ideas and the creation of outstanding results.
Other jobs you may like
Executive (Floor Manager) – BPO Operations job in karachi
- @ Ufone 4G
- Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, 75700