Job ID 14260
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
In our Summer Internship Program, interns will have the opportunity to work on various projects based on the department or function they are assigned to. It is expected that interns will effectively execute these projects within the given timelines and present their work to their line managers and other stakeholders.
WHAT WE OFFER IN THIS SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The specific responsibilities and tasks may vary depending on the department the intern joins. However, there are some general accountabilities that apply to all interns, including:
- Assisting managers with day-to-day activities, also known as BAU (Business as usual activities).
- Collaborating with teams and demonstrating effective teamwork.
- Delivering assigned projects within the specified timelines.
- Evaluation of interns will not only be based on the outcome of their work but also on how they approach and conduct their work, including displaying appropriate behaviors and adhering to ethical standards.
- Interns may have the opportunity to interact with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds, as they may work with teams in other BAT countries.
Essential Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities through involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any related field.
- Energetic, resilient, self-motivated, results-driven, agile, and independent.
- Outstanding academic record.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Some roles may require technical skills such as PowerBI or the ability to design and create content.
- Familiarity with Canva/Photoshop, videography/photography skills would be an added advantage.
Other jobs you may like
Academic Manager (Night Shift) required in Rawalpindi
- @ YC SOLUTIONS
- Benazir Bhutto Rd, B-Block Block B Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab, 46000