Job ID 11933
Experience 5 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Level 2 IT Support engineer provides IT support to internal employees remotely or in a local office. Primary job duties will include but not limited to, day-to-day support, finding fixes, workarounds, and final solutions by troubleshooting issues while providing exemplary customer service. Must be technically capable and a self-starter with strong organizational and customer service skills.
- Providing timely and effective technical, operations and training support of end user computers and devices by telephone, email, or remote session
- Taking escalations from tier 1 support
- Image, install and maintain employees’ computers and devices
- Manage Azure AD, Active Directory, email, and phone system accounts
- Install, support and maintain printing environments
- Provide virus / malware protection and remediation using standardized tools
- Remotely patch employee computers
- Advance computer / network troubleshooting
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with customers, vendors, and partners across all levels
- Research and document processes to support ongoing projects
- Document resolutions and update procedures that may be outdated.
- Strong understanding and skills in SLA, KPI Management
- Take ownership of tickets and internal interactions.
- Ability to support and manage a Windows-based infrastructure and related peripheral applications, including Azure AD, Active Directory, Remote desktop services, O365, IIS and Certificate services
- Proven experience troubleshooting problems ranging from server, network, and PC issues.
- Foundational knowledge in networking technologies (layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP, SNMP, Firewalls, NAT and packet filtering)
- Proficiency in remote desktop and helpdesk software
- 5+ years Windows System administration and engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of IT software, hardware, and network setup.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and diagnose IT problems.
- Extensive experience in resolving customer IT queries.
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to relay important application feedback to IT developers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- PowerShell scripting is a plus but not necessary
Communication proficiency, technical capacity, Time Management, Customer service, Analytical, Detail Orientated, Strategic Thinker. Capacity for innovation. Ability to interact at all levels of the organization with emphasis on senior executives.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change to accommodate business requirements.
ATSG is an equal opportunity employer
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, bend and reach.
- Normal, corrective vision range; ability to see color and to distinguish letters, numbers, and symbols.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet. The work environment is indoors. The position does not travel.
This is a full-time position, and general hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30AM-6:00PM Eastern time. Upon request the employee may be required to work weekends pending Company needs.
Other jobs you may like
Mern Stack Fresh Graduates internship require at Ekkel.ai Lahore
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Ekkel.ai, Ashiana Center, G87R+3W Lahore Office 345, 6th Floor, Left Wing, Gulberg III, Lahore, 54000