Job ID 14347
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Handle incoming phone calls at the helpdesk.
- Perform software, hardware, and network troubleshooting in Computing Labs.
- Prepare the labs according to reservation requests.
- Maintain discipline in the labs.
- Manage printing services and assist students with routine printing matters.
- Provide support to students in the labs and assist faculty/staff after office hours and on weekends. Resolve assigned helpdesk tickets.
- Conduct regular rounds to check the status of labs.
- Escalate exceptional or urgent issues that require attention.
- Collaborate with other colleagues from the IT department as needed.
Knowledge And Skills:
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 10, Linux, and Mac Operating Systems.
- Troubleshoot common office applications, especially Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, and other software.
- Possess good English communication skills.
- Acquire knowledge of IT and customer support practices.
- Demonstrate a problem-solving approach.
- Display customer orientation.
To Qualify For The Role, You Must Have:
- Above-average computer skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university by HEC.
- MCSE Certification is preferred.
- Flexibility and commitment are required.
- Willingness to work in rotating shifts and on weekends.
If you meet the essential criteria mentioned above, please apply through our recruitment portal. Only qualified candidates will proceed in the application process.
LUMS is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We do not discriminate based on gender, race, religion, caste, ethnicity, age, non-disqualifying physical or psychological disabilities, or social status. Candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply