Job ID 12710
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Contour Software is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) , which acquires, manages, and builds market-leading software businesses that develop industry-specific, mission-critical enterprise software solutions to serve both the public and private sectors. Prior to going public in 2006, CSI won the prestigious “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies award in 2005. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a global presence, CSI’s subsidiaries operate in more than 80 different industries in over 100 countries, generating annual revenues in excess of $3 Billion.
Contour Software currently houses remote employees for more than 80 Departments (R&D, Finance, IT, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Other) belonging to more than 80 of CSI’s 500+ divisions, in 3 offices [KHI, LHE & ISB]. Contour employees are key players in implementing, supporting, extending, enhancing, and renewing enterprise systems that run thousands of medium and large businesses as well as public institutions, globally.
IT Helpdesk Trainee:
We are looking for graduates of 2019 and onwards to hire as IT Helpdesk Trainee, for our Karachi Office. The selected candidate will be trained for the period of 3 months. The candidate will be assisting the existing IT/Network Operations team to ensure the computer network performance meets company and user satisfaction.
- Assists the Network team in designing and configuring the company’s local, wired and wireless, and voice systems
- Manages the daily activities of local network systems and perform diagnostics
- Maintains records of work completed and in progress; and updates network documentation to record installations, upgrades, configurations, etc.
- Serving as the first point of contact for end-user support of computer systems/network on a routine basis via IT Helpdesk
- Responsible for installation, administration, and testing of operating systems, software, switches, cabling, and other related network components/equipment under the guidance of the Team Lead in accordance with published standards
- Assists the Network team in developing, monitoring, and implementing network security procedures for safeguarding all networking systems
- Manages network management programs and assists the Team Lead in preparing network status reports
- You must be able to prioritize remediation of issues in an environment with critical uptime requirements
- Designing and development of Company Website
Job Qualification & Specifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
The below certifications/trainings are highly desirable in addition to the above requirements:
- CCNA certification in either Routing & Switching or security.
- Microsoft Certified Professional in Server Infrastructure.
- VPN and VPN tunnels
- Must have knowledge of the following:
- Networking protocols, and standards
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, WDS
- Windows Operating Systems
- Keen interest in Computer hardware, operating system, and networks
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge and experience with Firewalls.
- Knowledge and experience with Linux servers
- Knowledge and experience with Network Monitoring Tools.
- Varied shift schedules may include day or evening hours.
Other jobs you may like
Assistant Manager Transmission Maintenance and Performance Management job in Islamabad
- @ Zong CMPak Ltd
- CMPak Complex, Plot No. 47, Off Kuri Road, National Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad., 45600