Job ID 13835
Experience 4 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Afiniti IT Support provides assistance and technical support to all internal users. As an IT Support Staff, you will be working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, providing services to internal users via phone, email, and physical visits.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide 1st/2nd level support to internal customers for all IT-related issues.
- Keep detailed records of each customer’s service needs in a JIRA-based ticketing system.
- Follow up with customers to ensure that all their issues and needs have been resolved.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback to customers and management to maintain IT’s service level agreements (SLAs).
- Proactively monitor and resolve issues with production systems in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues to management and vendors following established guidelines and policies.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in IT support.
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts (on-site).
- Experience in installing, configuring printers/scanners, and providing application support.
- Ability to provide Level 1 network support and system administration support.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft products and Windows-based/MAC-based applications.
- Functional knowledge and experience in troubleshooting and installing Windows (7/8/10), Server 2008/2012, Active Directory.
- Average English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Configuration experience with Cisco/Avaya/IP-based phones.
- Knowledge of Virtual Desktop Interface.
- Ability to acquire and maintain a working knowledge of a wide range of applications and systems (Windows, Servers, MAC).
Education & Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field.
Salary & Package: In addition to a competitive base salary based on years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.
Other jobs you may like
MERN Stack Developer Intern require at Softtik Technologies Rawalpindi
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Softtik Technologies,Unit# D, Floor# 2, Plot# 68, Box Park Building, Bahria Springs North, Phase 7 Rawalpindi, 45600