Job ID 19411
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
As a Japanese Transcriber, you will be responsible for converting Japanese audio and video files into text documents. You will work in a secure facility in Hyderabad, India, and will be required to meet all of LXT’s safety and security requirements and protocols.
- Transcribe audio and video files into text documents in Japanese
- Follow specific guidelines and project requirements
- Classify and label data according to defined criteria
- Meet deadlines and daily KPIs
- Maintain high standards of accuracy and confidentiality
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in Japanese (both spoken and written)
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills in Japanese
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with transcription software is a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical insurance (eligible after the probation period)
- Opportunity to work with a global team of experts
- Chance to make a real impact on the development of AI
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
LXT is an emerging leader in AI training data. We collect and annotate data across multiple modalities with the speed, scale, and agility required by the enterprise. Our global expertise spans over 115 countries and coverage for more than 750 language locales. LXT is headquartered in Toronto, Canada with presence in the United States, UK, Egypt, Turkey, Australia, and India. We serve customers in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East.
LXT is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.