Job ID 13178
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Collaborate with IBM vendor to do the configurations in Open Pages based on the business use cases.
- Open pages integration with other systems using API
- Create and maintain AFCON worksheet.
- Create profiles, views, triggers, Task focused UI, roles and security profiles in Open Pages.
- Develop complex reports using Cognos, inbuilt reporting tool
- Participate in discovery sessions to understand the business requirements
- Ability to work independently – Manages own work with limited supervision. Provides on-the-job training/support to new team members
What We’re Looking For:
- Deep understanding of software architecture design patterns.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure etc.
- Hands on and excellent coding skills with at least one modern programming language such as Java, C#, python, Go etc. Preferably Java.
- Hand on experience working with disparate systems integration.
- 6+ years of experience with Information Technology
- Extensive knowledge and experience with consuming and developing REST APIs.
- Understanding of modern and as well as some legacy technologies for securing APIs, especially OAuth 2.0 and OIDC specifications.
- Understanding of Http protocol.
- Strong SQL and database design.
- Positive and team-oriented attitude and should be able to work as a team.
Return To Work:
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return-to-Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
Other jobs you may like
Backend Engineering Intern – Java & Rest API require at Bling
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Bling, the Blingspot Studio. Ghazi Road DHA, Lahore, 54000